Associate Interior Designer | Residential Team
Collective Design + Furnishings
The world of Pinnacle continues to expand, and we’re looking for the best & brightest to join our team! Recently named the Summit County Chamber’s Best Place to Work, we love what we do and who we work with. Our personal, professional and progressive work culture represents our greatest asset. Located in the heart of America’s playground, we value our surroundings and encourage a healthy work-life balance. Our team members play hard, work hard, and are full of positive energy. Experience is always a plus, & while college diplomas & GPAs indicate discipline & motivation, specific degrees are less important. We are looking for motivated and positive people to join our rapidly growing Pinnacle family.
Associate Interior Designer:
The right candidate will be a self-motivated, creative influencer excited to help grow the future of interior design for the Collective Design Group. The right candidate will excel in helping us create curated and unique designs while building lasting relationships both internally and externally.
- Design: Create, update, and revise specifications, plans/drawings, furniture plans, finish plans, lighting plans, and elevations.
- Support:Work closely with lead designers and team members to ensure growth, opportunity, and consistency.
- Coordinate: Communicate as needed with clients, architects, contractors, and vendors.
- Research: Engage in continuing education, new trends and advancements in product lines.
- Implement:Follow and improve our process, design package, and systems to meet needs of clients and our design team.
- Manage: Review and support the team in product selection, proposals, orders, receiving, and invoicing.
- Must have Residential Interior Design experience.
- Knowledge of space planning, fixed finish selections, and interior finish selections including furniture and accessories, furniture design and production lighting design.
- Experience with purchasing, procurement, and installation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with presentations and in writing, both internally and externally.
- Ability to develop and complete projects with support, mentoring and supervision.
- Ability to prioritize deadlines and provide high quality service to clients.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize various projects and adjust work schedule accordingly with tight deadlines.
- Ability to interact and support other team members including other designers, management, clients and vendors.
• Ability to lift and mobilize small to medium items up to 25 lbs.
• Must have reliable transportation to get to and from our office in Frisco, Colorado to job sites in and outside of Summit County.
Salary & benefits dependent on experience & skill level, but we pay well and provide great benefits including healthcare, flexible work schedules, generous time off, as well as the opportunity for company ownership with profit sharing.
Our application process includes gathering some basic information including your resume, then a few standardized job-related tests that give us a better idea of your skills & interests and help us understand how you might fit into our company culture. No need to rush through them, take your time. Upon completion, we’ll reach out to discuss!