Design Consultant | Showroom Team
Collective Design Group
The world of Collective continues expanding, and we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team! Our professional, progressive, and personalized culture represents our greatest asset — we love what we do, and who we work with! We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we are the best in our industry. We hire smart people who fit our culture and have a capacity and motivation for success. Experience is always a plus, and while college diplomas and GPAs indicate discipline and motivation, specific degrees are less important. We are looking for a team player that is highly motivated to exceed sales goals, build long-term client relationships and have a passion for the Collective brand.
The right person will be detail-oriented with relational sales, positive communication, and people skills. You should also enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment with strong follow-through and a desire to grow with us.
- Sell: Circulate sales floor and approach customers timely with the understanding of current design trends and client needs.
- Collaborate: Discuss with clients: style preferences, project scope, budget, and merchandise options.
- Present: Select, create, organize, and present furniture, accessories, bedding, lighting, and pricing for client approval.
- Review: Manage and process open sales and purchase orders for processing and follow through to completion.
- Research: Study new trends and advancements in product lines, keeping CDG at the forefront of the industry.
- Follow up: Consistently and accurately follow up on vendor and client communication in a timely manner.
- Product: Maintain the presentation of the store.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- Knowledge of interior design, furnishings and/or sales experience.
- Coachable, detail-oriented go-getter energized by relationships and selling high end home furnishings.
- Highly relational individual with a desire to provide outstanding service.
- Confident using various technology platforms and software systems.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize deadlines, and provide high quality service to clients.
- Ability to interact and support other team members including other designers, management, clients and vendors.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lift and mobilize small to medium items up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver effectively around sales floor, stock room and office.
- Position requires prolonged standing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, bending and climbing.
Salary and benefits dependent on years of experience and skill level.