The Pinnacle Companies
The world of Pinnacle (Frisco, CO) continues expanding, and we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team! Our professional, progressive, and personal work culture represents our greatest asset – we love what we do, and who we work with. Being in the heart of America’s playground, we value a healthy work-life balance and encourage our team members to play hard & work hard. Experience is always a plus, and while college diplomas and GPAs indicate discipline and motivation, specific degrees are less important. We are looking for a marketing-minded individual to join our rapidly growing Pinnacle team.
The Marketing Associate is a creative problem-solver responsible for providing support to our marketing team with a wide range of projects for The Pinnacle Companies’ portfolio of businesses. The ideal candidate will be a flexible and versatile marketer responsible for helping us continue to build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of marketing channels. You will work closely with members of the Marketing team to identify needs, outline solutions, and manage schedules and projects to completion. This requires confidence in creating content, managing projects, and delegating tasks as needed with a quality over quantity mindset.
- Create content for digital and print marketing across all businesses.
- Maintain current collateral materials and work with the marketing team on creating new pieces.
- Create HTML emails, apply best practices, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Create blog content, social media, and landing pages as assigned.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding and utilization of social media, internet & print marketing.
- Manage and meet deadlines for ads and marketing initiatives.
- Maintain, improve, and update websites for performance, aesthetics, and SEO.
- Gather key marketing metrics, create reports, analyze the data, and circulate information.
- Participate in all marketing activities and initiatives, provide peer review, feedback, and ideas.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- BA/BS or equivalent with relevant Marketing experience (2+ years).
- Experience working with WordPress custom themes and plugins.
- Familiarity with email management programs, particularly Mailchimp.
- Experience with project management platforms.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite – Outlook, Excel, and Word (expertise in Excel).
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and proactively propose solutions.
- Team player who desires to be a part of a growing yet family-orientated mountain enterprise.
- Add bonuses: Knowledge of Drupal and/or Joomla, experience with analytics reporting.
Salary & benefits dependent on experience & skill level, but we pay well and provide great benefits including healthcare, flexible work schedules, generous time off, as well as the opportunity for company ownership with profit sharing.