The world of Pinnacle continues to expand, and we’re looking for the best & brightest to join our team! Recently named the Summit County Chamber’s Best Place to Work, we love what we do and who we work with. Our personal, professional and progressive work culture represents our greatest asset. Located in the heart of America’s playground, we value our surroundings and encourage a healthy work-life balance. Our team members play hard, work hard, and are full of positive energy. Experience is always a plus, & while college diplomas & GPAs indicate discipline & motivation, specific degrees are less important. We are looking for motivated and positive people to join our rapidly growing Pinnacle family.
The Operations Specialist will support office and building needs across all companies. This position requires a sense of urgency to respond and react to our fast-paced culture with exceptional skills to follow through. We are seeking a motivated, relational and detail oriented individual.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases
- Run industry related errands
- Support administrative office tasks
- Coordinate and distribute packages and supplies to all companies, on and off site as needed
- General support of our Operations Team
- Other duties as assigned
- Coachable, detail-oriented go-getter
- Related work experience with basic accounting
- Must have own transportation
- Must be able to lift 30lbs
- Highly relational individual with a desire to build lasting relationships
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Confident using various technology platforms and software systems including Quickbooks and Dropbox
Salary & benefits dependent on experience & skill level, but we pay well and provide great benefits including healthcare, flexible work schedules, generous time off, as well as the opportunity for company ownership with profit sharing.
Our application process includes gathering some basic information including your resume, then a few standardized job-related tests that give us a better idea of your skills & interests, and help us understand how you might fit into our company culture. No need to rush through them, take your time. Upon completion, we’ll reach out to discuss!