Pinnacle Mountain Homes
The world of Pinnacle continues to expand, and we’re looking for the best & brightest to join our team! Recently named the Summit County Chamber’s Best Place to Work, we love what we do and who we work with. Our personal, professional and progressive work culture represents our greatest asset. Located in the heart of America’s playground, we value our surroundings and encourage a healthy work-life balance. Our team members play hard, work hard, and are full of positive energy. Experience is always a plus, & while college diplomas & GPAs indicate discipline & motivation, specific degrees are less important. We are looking for motivated and positive people to join our rapidly growing Pinnacle family.
Looking for a Project Manager to provide full time client-facing construction management support. This role requires excellent written / verbal coordination, ability to set accurate expectations, and an understanding of construction best practices. Problem solving skills, combined with creativity, will be required to navigate the many challenges of custom home construction. Organizational skills are required to manage trades across multiple projects. The Project Manager will ensure both the budget and schedule are up to date and a top priority. This role requires a team player with an acute attention to detail that will excel in a highly service-oriented environment.
- Read and understand plans, specifications, shop drawings, and project construction schedule proficiently.
- Coordinate project status daily / weekly to VP of Construction.
- Implement quality assurance and quality control for each project.
- Coordinate materials orders and labor contracts for all work done onsite.
- Maintain safe, secure and healthy work environment by following and enforcing company standards, procedures, job site rules and regulations, and complying with OSHA regulations.
- Ensure work is installed in compliance with and conforms to the approved contract documents.
- Other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of construction experience for complex custom construction projects.
- Previous experience with residential, hospitality, or mixed-use custom developments preferable.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; be computer literate and well versed in MS Office (Word, Excel), Internet/email (Outlook) etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work schedule accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
- Ability to interact with other managers, clients, and vendors.
Salary & benefits dependent on experience & skill level, but we pay well and provide great benefits including healthcare, flexible work schedules, generous time off, as well as the opportunity for company ownership with profit sharing.
Our application process includes gathering some basic information including your resume, then a few standardized job-related tests that give us a better idea of your skills & interests, and help us understand how you might fit into our company culture. No need to rush through them, take your time. Upon completion, we’ll reach out to discuss!