Collective Design Group
The world of Collective continues expanding, and we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team! Our professional, progressive, and personalized culture represents our greatest asset — we love what we do, and who we work with! We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we are the best in our industry. We hire smart people who fit our culture and have a capacity and motivation for success. Experience is always a plus, and while college diplomas and GPAs indicate discipline and motivation, specific degrees are less important. We are looking for a team player that is highly motivated to exceed sales goals, build long-term client relationships and have a passion for the Collective brand.
This person will be detail oriented with exceptional organization, attention to detail, and willingness and desire to grow; excellent communication skills with our internal team and vendors are a must. A qualified candidate will enjoy a fast-paced team environment with skills for data entry, process, and communication. This person will support our team by creating & placing purchase orders with vendors, distributing acknowledgements, and tracking order progress through shipping and receipt. At times, this person will help our showroom team with receiving, unboxing, and showroom floor coverage.
- Create, distribute and process purchase orders, acknowledgments, and order tracking through delivery/install.
- Maintain product information and pricing in POS/Inventory software.
- Contact vendors to check on order status and update team members.
- Manage vendor correspondence and documentation as needed.
- Work with the team to manage and resolve back orders, damages, and issues.
- Generate and circulate periodic reporting relating to inventory, order status and financial/budget information.
- Assist as needed on the showroom floor with receiving, sales coverage, cleaning, organization and process.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- Coachable, detail-oriented go-getter, energized by details and data and supporting a team.
- Confident using various technology platforms and software systems (MS Office (Excel) and QuickBooks is a plus!)\
- A general interest in Interior Design / Residential Furnishings
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to maneuver effectively around sales floor, stock room and
- Ability to lift and mobilize small to medium items up to 30
Salary and benefits dependent on years of experience and skill level. but we pay well and provide great benefits including healthcare, flexible work schedules, generous time off, as well as the opportunity for company ownership with profit sharing.
Our application process includes gathering some basic information including your resume, then a few standardized job-related tests that give us a better idea of your skills & interests and help us understand how you might fit into our company culture. No need to rush through them, take your time. Upon completion, we’ll reach out to discuss!